Top 16 Real Estate Marketing Ideas 2019 (Digital Marketing)
Over a period of time, There has been tremendous evolvement in real estate marketing ideas in the past few years. This blog post will help you understand the different online real estate marketing ideas which will eventually help you generate more sales and increase your return on investment.
1. Make a strong website presence
- Purchase a unique domain name and sign up for a Web host. Although free Web hosts and portfolio sites are available, having your own domain name lends a bit of credibility to your business or online persona.
- Design a stylish, user-friendly website. If you are not experienced in Web design, it’s in your best interests to hire a professional.
- Create profile pages on popular social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Link to your social profiles through your main website. Likewise, make sure that your website is featured prominently in your social profiles.
- Update your social networks and/or blog regularly. Not only will your readers quickly lose interest if you don’t post something once in a while, but search engines won’t take notice of you until you start producing some material.
- Purchase advertising on sites relevant to your readers or followers. Set up link exchanges with similar or affiliated sites. Maximize your presence by getting your name out there.
2. Search engine optimization
Once you have your website ready, you have to make sure that your website ranks in the top ten searches when searched for some related keywords.
For this, you need to optimize your website for search engine. If you do not know about search engine optimization, there is an entire topic to learn about SEO to learn about what steps to be followed to make your website SEO friendly.
Why SEO is important?
- 83% of people click on the top 3 results
- 14% of people click on the remaining page
- 3% of people go to the second page
3. Market Yourself on local listings
A local business listing is an online entry that contains your business Name, Address and phone number (NAP) along with other details. There are a lot of websites like Yelp, Foursquare and Yellow Pages where local businesses can create free local business listings.
4. Influencer marketing
Influencer marketing involves using key brand people to drive your message to the larger market in an organic way.
It pinpoints people with large social followings who have sway over your target audience, then focuses marketing endeavors featuring those key influencers.
5. Instagram stories
Share clips of your day to day tasks with your audience to build a personal relationship. When the customers see the “behind the scene”, They tend to build a more personal relationship with your brand.
6. Email connection (Newsletters)
We can create a friendly yet informative emailer every month or max twice a month to be shared with our subscriber to keep them in touch with the upcoming offers, any special discounts or any other service that you would like your customer to know about.
Please do not blast email every other day or even every week, as this might irritate the customer and they may unsubscribe from your email list.
7. Facebook presence and advertisement
- We must have our company’s page on facebook through which we must share some interesting post every week or maybe twice a week. Target is to keep reminding the audience about our brand and keep them engaged with our post (Likes, Comments and share).
- Facebook advertisement is a bit of a tricky job to do especially for real estate marketing.
I would personally suggest spending a major portion of your online advertising budget on google ads (Google AdWords) rather than any other social media. Why?
- The person is not searching a property on social media and if he happens to run into one ad, He does not decides to buy right there he would most likely search again for your company and that particular product on google.
- When a person searches something on Google, they have a clear intention to search for that particular thing and they are ready to pay if they find a good deal.
8. individual landing page for each product launch or campaign
If you are launching or creating a campaign for a new product, you should create a new landing page for that particular product.
The page should contain all the information and some high-quality images related to the product along with a form to capture the lead or any call to action button for user interaction and keep them engaged with your content.
9. Copywrite (choose your words wisely)
Whether you’re persuading customers to buy your products or making them choose you over your competitors, well-written copy is crucial in boosting sales.
To do this well, you need to understand your customers and what makes them tick and this comes with a lot of practice.
Having a blog on your website improves your Google ranking by as much as 434%! Regular blogging with high-quality content improves your Google ranking even more dramatically.
Simply having a website is not enough. Google rewards sites that publish consistent, informative content that provides actual value to visitors. Freshly updated content is even better. Blogging remains the best way to pull this off.
11. Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about real estate marketing ideas
Your site FAQ section will draw most of your traffic and convert more customers.
FAQ pages are an integral part of good navigation and the customer journey for most websites. This section of your site is the go-to area for your audience who want to learn more about your business.
For many people, the website FAQ page is the second page they go to after the Home or Services pages. Your FAQ section needs to include high-quality content that will help your customers understand your products and services quickly.
12. Video marketing
From traditional television commercials in the 1960s to today’s YouTube, Snapchat, Vimeo, and even Facebook Live, it’s no secret that video has become a staple of our everyday lives.
While convenient and efficient for the consumer, video marketing provides marketers with an attractive, versatile, and extremely shareable medium to reach their audiences.
In fact, Diode Digital recently found that online video is a 600% more effective marketing tool than print and direct mail combined.
This data-packed infographic by yours truly (and designed by IMPACT designer, Joe Rinaldi) shares useful insights and statistics on video and user behavior surrounding it.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- 75 Million people in the U.S. watch online videos every day.
- Merely mentioning the word ‘video’ in an email subject line, the click-through rate increased by 13%
- Nearly 50% of all video is watched on a mobile device.
- By 2019, internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
13. Google ads
As discussed earlier, when a person searches on google he is particularly looking for what he searched for and he intends to buy it if he gets a good deal for that.
Whereas, in any social media advertisements, he may go through your advertisement but would not buy it right that second especially when it is a real estate product.
14. Virtual open house (360′ view of the house)
Technology has evolved to such an extent that you can get a 360-degree view of any particular place, How about if you use it to display the exquisite master bedroom or the sea-facing living room.
This will help the customer to have a better view of the property without actually visiting it.
15. Retargeting campaigns to nurture leads
When we are talking about real estate marketing ideas, it is very less likely to happen that a person buys the product the moment he sees it.
He usually visits once, discusses with family and friends and then takes the decision. During this time, You may retarget those audiences through your digital marketing strategy by showing the same product he was interested in through different digital platforms and ads.
16. Client Testimonials
- Build Trust & Credibility With Social Proofwhen people see someone else trying/buying/enjoying something, they are more likely to imitate that behavior and do the same — especially if they know and trust the other person. And since your testimonials are built on the words of someone other than yourself, your message will be more convincing, and more likely convert your prospects into buyers
- Persuade the Mind with EmotionBrands that connect with their prospects on an emotional level are better positioned to persuade them to buy. So whether it’s laughter, tears, or excitement, your audience is more likely to remember you not because of your product, but rather how you made them feel. And when people feel good, they buy more often.
- Nothing Captures Attention Like a Good StoryWhenever a person watches a testimonial they try to relate it to their own life, and they are more likely to feel how the storyteller felt after doing business with you, therefore, if the story is good, you just got another customer ready to buy!
Would you like to share your experiences in real estate marketing ideas or need any advice from the experts?
Please share in the comments section below or contact us
Who are we?
We at Urbasys, have been helping real estate organizations to reach their maximum potential outreach through different marketing approaches and platforms, analyzing new marketing trends and staying ahead of the competitors.